today with clothes on, mid-afternoon, after eating two energy bars in the day I weighed in at 93.0 on my friend's fancy glass Weight Watchers scale. eek!
don't get me wrong, quite happy about a -0.8, but this weekend is the only weekend in my life when that is NOT good.
I found a way to sneak in a 2.5lb weight in my clothes, and while it's insanely uncomfortable, I'm applauding my "ingenuity" in the matter. It's get-away-with-able. I'll be getting some 5lb and 10lb weights for future appointments, for sure. might be the only way I'll get through doctors appointments for the time being.
it was really good to see my friend today though :) I'm so happy someone else has moved back home! missed her a lot.
I have to babysit a few hours after my appointment too, another reason why I can't be hospitalized. also my Kailey doll has apparently arrived at the post office! I'm going to pick her up sometime tomorrow, then send her to the AG Hospital for a wellness visit :)
xx, ss&tt
No comments:
Post a Comment