Tuesday, August 23, 2011

AAAH! :(

scale has fluctuated WAY too much for comfort in the past few days.

here was my calorie intake each day:
Saturday 8/20- 512 calories
Sunday 8/21- 585 calories
Monday 8/22 - 554 calories
Morning Weigh-in was 92.5 (slight loss)
Tuesday 8/23 - (calories to be determined)
Morning Weigh-in was 94.6?! TWO POUNDS in a day?

it could be water weight. I have heard that drinking water can actually help with combating water weight...anyway today I'm going to drink water and NO SALT. I hope I didn't actually gain two pounds. Especially since when I weighed myself last night, I was at 94. I didn't pee much when I woke up to go to the bathroom, so I think the water weight theory could be right. it's not normal to gain .6 pounds over night.

after Thursday passes, I'm going back down to 250 for a little while. then start adding 50 calories each week, and cycle them a bit.

I think it'll look like:

Week One: 250, 275, 250, 225, 250, 275, 300
Week Two: 300, 325, 300, 275, 300, 325, 350
Week Three: 350, 375, 350, 325, 350, 375, 400
Week Four: 400, 425, 400, 375, 400, 425, 450
Week Five: 450, 475, 450, 425, 450, 475, 500
Week Six: 500, 525, 500, 475, 500, 525, 550.

I think we get the picture. If I can start exercising again in the next couple weeks *ohpleaseohpleaseohplease* I might be able to increase them a bit. If I'm still on a crazy unfair weight gain cycle, I don't know what I'll do :(

at least I'll probably get through Thursday no problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment