Sunday, August 21, 2011

snuck the scale in tonight.

end-of-day weight was 93.4. I realize my actual morning weight following sleep/not eating may be lower tomorrow, so I'm glad I have this hand weight, however uncomfortable my method may be. I just *hope* it will be enough, and that nothing serious is actually wrong with my heart. I hope that adding more protein and electrolyte water will help there.

In addition to this added "weight" I have my success story for the weekend ready as well.

that said,I will be slowly adding more calories to my diet. very slowly, like 5-10 more every day. I so hope that when this office job is over and it's just babysitting and things are a little more routine, my pains will calm down and I will be able to start walking again. then as I work my way up to 1000cals per day, I will at least be burning more of those off.

ss&tt ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment