my weigh in this morning was 91.2lbs. now I'm seeing all kinds of irony-I'm willing to go to the hospital if they are going to recommend that. yet I'm 1.2lbs away from my goal weight by the end of August-90lbs, and I can meet that easily if I'm not in treatment.
last night felt super sick. didn't get my 500-600, but stopped at 335. I thought it would be a smart idea to pack up, in case I go in on Thursday and they say, "hospital for you dear!" in the event that I really don't feel well today or tomorrow and can't eat as much as I should yet again. but I didn't explain it well to my dad-really having a duffel bag is just a "being prepared for anything!" since no, hospital has not been ruled out yet. and on Monday I was panicked about two things: missing work and not having my stuff. now that I have talked to my employers and they are understanding and supportive-I no longer have that big black rain cloud following me wherever I go-so I might as well be ready for anything by having my stuff.
still my mom called home, my dad told her I was getting ready to go to the hospital, she freaked and called my doctor after 9pm last night, doctor actually texted me to see if I was okay.... *sigh* yes I know they are worried. I appreciate how much they care and concern but we are in a very crowded theatre these days and there is no fire. I wish people would...ask me before spreading "scary" but false news about me?
but in actual scary news, am worried about Hurricane Irene as it is about to hit hard where my sister lives in the Bahamas :(
No comments:
Post a Comment