Sunday, August 21, 2011

haven't gained anything :/

I have one more day to gain a pound or two, but according to the one scale in my house I haven't gained anything.

I'm going to go buy a scale that might a) be more reliable and b) not be in my parents' bathroom so I won't have to wait to go in there or anything. I stopped at a little over 500 yesterday. DOUBLE what I've normally been eating, but apparently not enough. I felt so sick though at 500 that I figured vomiting would definitely set me back. today I NEED to get to 600-800. I'll see what this new scale tells me now that I have had breakfast, and I'll weigh myself with a few different clothes on to see what can add to the weight for tomorrow. They'll probably put me in a gown on top again, but the heaviest pants I can get I'm wearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment