Sunday, August 28, 2011

updates

let's see this morning weighed in at 42.4. so that's up 0.2lbs. right direction! for them at least. wrong direction for me :( so my line this morning was parallel to their's.

so Friday's intake was 500-600. Saturday's was 800-1000. I'm trying to aim for 1200 today but that might be too hard.

I already have a stash of soy milks and Rice Chex they have brought me. I get four a day! and I haven't been able to eat more than one a day. they might start noticing soon. I am going to have to find a way to dispose of them discretely..hmm.

can't wait to get back to HEALTHY food when I'm home. I don't believe table sugar and cereal are necessary at all. sorry, but I don't :)

I know it's terrible to have a weight-loss plan post treatment, but I do. sorry. this isn't recovery. it's getting me to gain weight. it's feeding me until I'm 100lbs. that's it.

PLAN:

·1200 calories a day (as long as I can stand that much, at least. I feel SO fatty eating 1000 calories right now, but again my goal today is 1200...)

·exercise daily again (ignore any pain and DO IT.)

·find some strength training exercises that don't aggravate pain too much.

·lots of water

·85lbs by Christmas. hide it better. have boosting plans for EVERY time I get weighed at the doctor. yup, that's far more time than I lost weight this summer, but I think my taking it slower will satisfy everyone (my family, my doctor, my health-blood work, vital signs, etc.)

·avoid hospital treatment...

·get to 80lbs eventually.

that's the plan. gotta stick to it!

trying to SS here
definitely TT, which is hindered by all the food they give me :(
xx ♥ to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment